Tangerine cake with hazelnuts and chocolate chunks. Chocolate Cake. whipped cream. Сhocolate Shavings. Tangerine Cake w/Hazelnuts & Chocolate Chunks This extraordinary dessert, made with crisp chocolate-hazelnut meringue and whipped cream, is simple to make.
Cut into wedges and serve at room temperature. Garnish with chocolate shavings before serving. Chocolate Hazelnut Cake with Praline Chocolate Crunch. You produce steaming melt Tangerine cake with hazelnuts and chocolate chunks working 13 ingredients along with 12 along with. Here you are do a bang-up job.
receipt of Tangerine cake with hazelnuts and chocolate chunks
- It's 50 ml of olive oil.
- It's 50 ml of butter, melted.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar, granulated.
- You need 150 ml of tangerine juice (app 5 tangerines).
- You need of zest of 5 tangerines.
- It's 50 ml of cognac or brandy.
- You need 250 g of all purpose flour, sifted.
- You need 50 g of corn flour, sifted.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 80 g of ground hazelnuts, toasted or untoasted.
- It's 110 g of dark chocolate (or chocolate drops).
- It's of tangerine slices, for serving (optional).
Sift together flour and cocoa powder twice and set aside. Prepare the sponge cake for the recipe, link for the sponge cake is provided above. Slice the cake into two even pieces. Toast hazelnuts in an oven for Using a pastry or a zip lock bag, pipe the edge of the cake with chocolate, letting the drizzles go down the sides.
Tangerine cake with hazelnuts and chocolate chunks procedure
- Preheat your oven at 180°C/350°F..
- In a bowl, beat the olive oil and the melted butter with the sugar..
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Beat until incorporated..
- Add the tangerine juice, the cognac and the tangerine zest..
- Gradually add flour, corn flour and the baking powder..
- With a spatula, fold the hazelnuts into the batter..
- With a sharp knife, cut the chocolate into chunks (no need if using chocolate drops)..
- Fold the chocolate into the batter..
- Pour the batter into a cake mold..
- Bake for 45min. or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Let it cool completely before serving..
- You can decorate your cake with powdered sugar and serve it with tangerine slices..
Pipe some onto the middle and. This easy Chocolate Hazelnut Layer Cake is a showstopper! It's a simple one-bowl chocolate cake filled with a chocolate hazelnut spread and a cheesecake mousse. When the cake is cold, spread it with the chocolate and hazelnut spread and sprinkle with the hazelnuts that you set aside - these can be. I've tried this chocolate hazelnut cake in many guises - from heavily layered gateaux and truffle-topped birthday cakes sweetened with chunks of white chocolate to cupcakes topped with a rich hazelnut praline buttercream.