Homemade Puff Pastry – Speedy & Butterless.
You look after brewing fix Homemade Puff Pastry – Speedy & Butterless working 7 modus operandi as a consequence 13 as well as. Here you are produce.
receipt of Homemade Puff Pastry – Speedy & Butterless
- You need 400 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 320 g of hard margarine, frozen.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar (or white wine).
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 110 ml of (app.)ice cold water.
Homemade Puff Pastry – Speedy & Butterless process
- Beat the egg lightly and pour it into a measuring cup..
- Add the vinegar, the lemon juice and mix well..
- Add the water and stir. Strain the liquid to separate any egg solids..
- You must have 200ml liquid in total. If needed, add a little more ice cold water. Put it in the fridge..
- In a large and deep baking pan, mix the flour with the salt..
- Grate the frozen margarine into the flour with quick moves, coating the margarine with flour every few seconds..
- Once you’ve finished grating, mix lightly with your fingers to make sure that all the tiny pieces of margarine are completely coated with flour..
- Take the liquid out of the fridge and pour it over the flour mixture..
- Mix gently with a spoon just until the flour mixture starts to moisten..
- Start to fold and press the dough until it comes together. This way, you’re creating layers..
- Shape the dough into a rectangle and wrap it with food membrane..
- Refrigerate it overnight and it’s ready for use. Just roll it out and fill it with whatever you like..
- Keep it in the fridge up to 3 days or in the freezer up to 4 months. Put it in the refrigerator overnight to defrost it..