Spicy aloo bhindi. Aloo bhindi Recipe With step by step photos - this Punjabi style aloo bhindi sabzi is a delicious recipe that goes very well with chapatis or parathas. The recipe is easy to prepare and is a bit spicy. How to make - Aloo Bhindi/Potato & Okra Recipe
Ajwain Paratha ( Recipe Soon) Aloo Bhindi Masala Combining okra and potatoes in a spicy onion tomato sauce makes these veggies so flavourful. Aloo Bhindi / Aloo Bhindi Fry is a very quick dry subzi that I made to pair it along with phulkas and jeera rice which was a perfect combination for lunch. Aloo Bhindi, a great combination of aloo and bhindi? You wind up heating roast Spicy aloo bhindi adopting 11 program than 1 steps. Here is how you perform.
modus operandi of Spicy aloo bhindi
- You need 1 cup of boil potato slice.
- Prepare 1 cup of bhindi in dice.
- It's 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 spoon of garlic, ginger pest.
- You need 2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- It's 2 spoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 spoon of turmaric powder.
- It's 1 spoon of salt.
- It's 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 spoon of oil.
- You need 1 spoon of musterd,cumin seeds.
Combining it with potatoes makes ladies finger appealing even to little kids! Here is one way to cook the duo in a flavour-packed Punjabi style. Aloo Bhindi Bhujiya, aloo bhindi fry, sukke aloo bhindi or aloo bhindi sabzi whatever we may call it but this is one of the best bhindi (okra) recipe. It's our family favourite and if anything that we love.
Spicy aloo bhindi process
- Add oil in a pan let warm it now add musterd,cumin seeds then add bhindi mix it well add salt and cook it until bhindi being smooth check it with your hands if it cuts by your hands means it cooked then add ginger garlic pest and potatos then add choped tomato and all the species mix it well cook for 2 min ready to serve..
Bhindi or Okra is a delicious main course vegetable dish filled with spices. Bhindi Masala is a delicious, easy to make vegetable dish. This is a North Indian style recipe with just perfect blend of. Aloo Bhindi Masala is an easy recipe which is a perfect side dish for chapati , roti. A little story time before Aloo Bhindi Masala.