Lollipop chicken - dry version. Chicken lollipop recipe is one of the popular chicken starters that is most ordered in restaurant. Chicken lollipop recipe - A hot and spicy appetizer made with drummettes or whole chicken wings. I make chicken appetizers often at home and it is our most preferred way to enjoy chicken.
Mix all batter ingredients until smooth without lumps. Dip the meat end of the chicken lollipops into the batter. Chicken lollipop is an hors d'oeuvre popular in Indo-Chinese cuisine. You cook steeping reduce Lollipop chicken - dry version testing 15 instructions including 4 including. Here you go do the trick.
program of Lollipop chicken - dry version
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken wings.
- Prepare of For batter-.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder or chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For marination-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It's 1 spoon of lemon juice/vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of As required Oil for frying.
Chicken lollipop is, essentially a frenched chicken winglet, wherein the meat is cut loose from the bone end and pushed down creating. Chicken lollipop Chicken lollipop is one of the most popular dish not only in Indian subcontinent but through out the world. It is loved by all section of the It is basically used as an appetizer with its dry version. You can also prepare a masala version of it which is known as Masala chicken lollipop.
Lollipop chicken - dry version one at a time
- Cut the chicken wings to lollipop as shown in the pic below and marinate the chicken with the ingredients provided under the marination list and rest for minimum of 30 mins..
- Take all the ingredients which is given under marination and mix well. Gradually add water and mix until it's in flowing consistency. Now dip the wings the batter and deep fry once oil is hot..
- Enjoy the lollipop chicken with any dips of your choice..
- Note: Do not add curd for marination. Try avoiding maida and replace it with unbleached wheat flour. Do not add any taste makers..
Chicken lollipop is one of the most popular dish not only in Indian subcontinent but through out the world. It is loved by all section of the society. The young, kids and the elder also. It is basically used as an appetizer with its dry version. You can also prepare a masala version of it which is known as.