Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF.
You make sizzling ruin Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF using 10 compound so 7 together with. Here you are pull off.
method of Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of olive oil.
- It's of red onions, peeled and cut into wedges.
- You need of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- You need of red & yellow bell peppers, chopped.
- Prepare of courgette, sliced into discs.
- Prepare of black olives, pitted & halved.
- It's of chopped capers.
- It's of small handful chopped parsley.
- You need of Vickys Pesto, recipe posted previously.
- It's of lamb escalopes or chops.
Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF process
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry off the onion wedges for around 10 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes, peppers, courgettes, olives and capers. Cook for another 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Stir in the chopped parsley and 2 tbsp of the pesto and mix well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336592-vickys-vegan-pesto-with-nut-free-option.
- Alternatively you can roast those vegetables instead. Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F. Put the onion, peppers and courgette in a baking tray and toss in a tbsp olive oil. Roast for 25 - 30 minutes turning the veg a few times during cooking. Cook the chopped tomatoes, capers and olives off in the frying pan in oil for 10 minutes, then when the other veg has finished roasting, put it in the pan with the tomatoes and add the pesto and parsley as instructed before.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the grill to high and brush the lamb chops with the remaining pesto.
- Turn the grill down to medium and put the lamb under for 3 minutes each side.
- Serve on a bed of rice or corn cous cous with the vegetables or with some herbed baby potatoes.