Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF.
You complete steeping scald Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF applying 14 procedure together with 5 moreover. Here is how you rack up.
technique of Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of butternut squash, cubed.
- You need of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need of yellow/green bell pepper, diced.
- You need of red onions, cut into wedges.
- You need of harissa paste (recipe on my profile).
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- You need of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of square piece of ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare of chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- It's of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare of brown rice.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to taste.
Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF compound
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Put the cubed squash, peppers and red onion on the tray and dot over the harissa paste. Toss it together and roast for 40 minutes until soft and starting to char at the edges.
- Meanwhile put the oil in a saucepan and add in the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook over a medium heat until the onion is translucent then add the spinach, rice and vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer, cover and cook until the stock has been absorbed into the rice, around 20 - 25 minutes.
- Season the pilaf with salt and pepper then plate with the roasted vegetables.