Handi Palak Chicken.
You complete steeping stew Handi Palak Chicken testing 14 prescription moreover 4 so. Here is how you do.
compound of Handi Palak Chicken
- It's 600 gms of chicken with bone.
- You need 1 cup of spinach puree.
- You need 3 of onion medium sized.
- You need 3 of tomatoes medium sized.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli.
- You need Few of khara garam masala like clove cinnamon stick bay leaf.
- It's as required of Green cardamom.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala / chicken masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Handi Palak Chicken little by little
- Wash thoroughly chicken take it in a bowl marinate the chicken rub half of dry masalas and curd and let the chicken marinate minimum for 1/2 an hour..
- Chop onion and tomatoes in a cooker add oil add all khara masalas when splutter add onion finely chopped saute it add ginger garlic paste saute together on low flame add dry masalas and stir add finely chopped tomatoes or tomato puree and green chilli chopped saute for few minutes add chicken and on low flame let all the masala with chicken after nice stirring at least for 20 minutes on low flame add palak puree stir and high the flame little high put the cover on the cooker let it cook..
- Occasionally stir and add the water as much gravy you want.
- Close the cooker with cooker lid on low flame for 5 minutes let it simmer now switch off the flame let the pressure release take out in a bowl serve with chapati or Tandori roti with onion.