My Mixed Up Veg Stir Fry 😉😀.
You get with it roasting broil My Mixed Up Veg Stir Fry 😉😀 proving 15 process furthermore 10 moreover. Here you are bring about.
program of My Mixed Up Veg Stir Fry 😉😀
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It's of Garlic Crushed.
- You need of Crushed Red Chilli Peppers.
- It's of Shallots chopped.
- Prepare of Red Onion chopped.
- Prepare of Chestnut Mushrooms, sliced.
- It's of Carrots peeled and sliced small longways.
- You need of Green Beans boiled for 5 minutes first.
- It's of Chilli Beans.
- It's of frozen Corn.
- It's of Dark Soya.
- It's of Sweet Chilli.
- It's of Bok Choy chopped in half.
- It's of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare of Spring Onion chopped.
My Mixed Up Veg Stir Fry 😉😀 ingredients
- Boil green beans for 5 minutes..
- Strain off the green beans and pat dry on kitchen paper.
- Heat the oil in the wok or fry pan, then add the shallots and chilli.
- Add the garlic and mix, then add mushrooms and mix. Add the carrots, cook for 5 minutes ..
- Add the green beans and the drained chili beans and mix.
- Add the chili peppers and the corn and mix..
- After 3 mins add bok choy.
- Transfer into an oven proof dish and sprinkle the cheese on top and melt for a couple of minutes.
- All together it is frying for 10-15 mins and 2 mins in the oven.
- Sprinkle on top the spring onion on top to garnish..