Chicken Moti pudina pulao. Chicken Moti Pulao Recipe in English & Urdu available at Sooperchef.pk. For all recipes Mughlai Chicken is a rich and delicious restaurant-style chicken gravy belonging to the north Indian. Pudina Pulao Recipe, How To Make Pudina Pulao Recipe.
Chicken Moti Pulao is very famous in desi people. Chicken Moti Pulao in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Rice, Biryani, & Pulao. You accomplish grilling devil Chicken Moti pudina pulao applying 17 technique along with 5 also. Here you go do justice.
procedure of Chicken Moti pudina pulao
- It's 200 gms of Chicken kima.
- Prepare 3 of Onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare Handful of Pudina and coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 300 gms of Basmati rice.
- It's 1 tbsp of Biriyani masala or garam masala powder.
- You need 4 of Whole green cardamoms.
- It's 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare As required of Oil and ghee.
- You need As required of Raisin, kaju chopped.
Light, aromatic and immensely flavorful rice dish that calls for handful of ingredients. The mint flavor is subtly infused in the rice without being overpowering. Tinted with a light green shade, smelling of warmth and sunshine, pudina pulao makes for an endearing meal to serve family and. Pudina Pulao recipe - How to make Pudina Pulao.
Chicken Moti pudina pulao ingredients
- Take the keema and paste it with slices onion (1) and green chillies. Then put ginger and garlic paste each 1 big spoon, lemon juice, salt, chopped coriander and pudina 1 big spoon, briyani masala if you have not any then add garam masala powder with some coriander powder, 1 big spoon barista and mix it well to bind it put half spoon dry-fried bason in it. Put a cover and leave it for an 1 hour..
- Take rice,wash it, soak it then make it dry.Now add 1 big spoon of ginger, 1 tezpata, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and ghee. Mix it well with rice and cover it for half an hour..
- Heat the oil, make the small balls from keema and fry them. Heat the ghee fry the dry fruits..
- Heat the oil, add whole spices, stir, add 1 spoon of ginger and garlic, add salt and stir it. Then add the rice. Fry it for 2 mins, add coriander and pudina chopped..Add 1 spoon cumin powder. Mix it and fry it well. When done, add milk and water mix upto 2 inch high of rice level. Next, rice should be cover by liquid mix. Cover it on medium to high flame..
- Then check whenever rice is done, now put the flame low, mix the barista and chicken balls, fried dry fruits mix it and cover for 5 mins, add ghee and serve it hot..
Punjabi Pulao, Rice, Biryani Gujarati Khichdi Jain Rice Pulaos. Pudina pulao is a flavourful one-pot meal made using fresh mint leaves and basmati rice. I learnt this version from a friend long back. We have many varieties of pulao recipes in Jeyashris kitchen. Recently a friend shared fresh mint leaves from his home garden. תמונה: "Chicken Pudina Pulao". מתוך חוות הדעת: Authentic bihari food. I tried your pudina pulao, came good but one thing, the rice was grainy but with little lumps.