You achieve broiling coddle Chicken Bharta using 19 program including 9 furthermore. Here you go make it.
ingredients of Chicken Bharta
- Prepare 500 gms of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Tej patta/ bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of Elaichi/green cardamom.
- It's 3-4 of Laung/cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds/ jeera.
- It's 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- It's 7-8 of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Onion, large chopped.
- It's 3 medium of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kasuri methi.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1&1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cashew Powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Green coriander.
- You need As required of Boiled eggs: to garnish.
Chicken Bharta singly
- Wash and clean the chicken thoroughly. Add the chicken to a pressure cooker with 4 cups of water. Add some salt. Cook for 2 whistles. Let the pressure drop and open. Keep the broth for some other use; I normally make rice it turns out really flavorful..
- While the chicken is still warm, shred it using a fork. I like to keep the pieces a little chunky rather than shredding it all the way. Just make sure to remove all the bones..
- In a kadai/wok, heat the oil. Add the bay leaf, green cardamom, cloves and cumin seeds. Now add the ginger garlic. Let them turn light golden. Add the onions and sauté till onions turn golden. Now add the tomatoes and cook till they are thoroughly cooked. There should be no raw smell and oil should be released..
- Now add the kasuri methi and cashew nut powder. Mix and Cook for 30 seconds..
- Add all the spices like turmeric powder, coriander, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well..
- Now add the shredded chicken and mix it on medium heat till the chicken is nicely coated with the masala. Add ¼ cup of water..
- Cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes to allow the chicken to absorb the flavors. Add the butter and mix..
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 2-3 minutes more. Add the chopped green coriander..
- Remove in serving bowl, garnish with boiled eggs. Serve with parathas or naans..