You perform frying scorch Chicken Nanban-zuke practicing 16 method together with 7 and. Here you are cook.
instructions of Chicken Nanban-zuke
- You need 500 g of Chicken Breast Fillets.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Potato Starch Flour.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It's 1/2-1 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Carrot *sliced into thin strips.
- You need 1/2-1 of Green Capsicum *cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes *sliced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon of Chilli Flakes OR 1 Chilli *thinly sliced.
- It's of <Marinade>.
- It's 1/4 cup of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin *can be replaced by 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
Chicken Nanban-zuke technique
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. As Mirin is alcoholic, you can replace it with Sugar. In that case, you use 3 tablespoons Sugar in total..
- Add all the vegetables and mix to combine..
- Cut Chicken Breast Fillets into 2cm thick slices, season with Salt & Pepper, then coat with Potato Starch Flour..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. It doesn’t have to be deep..
- Cook Chicken pieces for 2 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, OR until cooked through. Transfer to the marinade & vegetable mixture..
- Mix to combine, so that all Chicken pieces will be marinated evenly. Set aside for 1 hour at least..
- Note: You can do the marinating process using a serving bowl, so that you can serve straight away. Otherwise, arrange the mixture on a serving plate or bowl, and enjoy with freshly cooked rice..