Cheese Burst Pizza with leftover Chappatis.
You conclude brewing grill Cheese Burst Pizza with leftover Chappatis applying 14 receipt as a consequence 8 as a consequence. Here is how you arrive.
method of Cheese Burst Pizza with leftover Chappatis
- Prepare 2 of left over chappatis.
- You need As required of Pizza sauce or Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare As required of Vegetables of your choice like.
- You need 1 of small sized Finely chopped onions.
- It's Few of green capsicum finely chopped.
- You need Few of red and yellow finely chopped.
- It's 1 of small sized finely chopped tomato.
- It's 3-4 of black olives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of corns.
- You need 3-4 of Mushrooms.
- It's Little of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pizza herbs.
- Prepare As per taste of Red Chilli flakes.
Cheese Burst Pizza with leftover Chappatis modus operandi
- Take one chappati. Spread little mozzarella cheese as shown in pic. Put another chappati above it and press it..
- Spread Pizza sauce or tomato ketchup..
- Arrange all veggies above it..
- Spread Mozzarella cheese on the top..
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes, oregano, pizza herbs and cover it..
- Heat non stick pan and put this pizza in it and cover it. Let the cheese melts. Lower the flame..
- When done remove it and cut it with pizza cutter..
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup. As chappatis in between has cheese, your cheesy pizza is ready..