Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus.
You produce roasting griddle Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus using 7 instructions as well as 4 along with. Here is how you consummate.
ingredients of Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus
- It's 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 4 Spring of rosemary.
- It's as needed of Garlic granules.
- You need as needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
- You need 1 packet of asparagus.
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus one at a time
- Cut the lemon in half and place it inside the chicken cavity with the rosemary sprigs..
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil, garlic granules, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 190 C for the time recommended for the weight of your chicken..
- When the chicken is cooked take it out of the oven and let it rest at room temperature..
- Put the asparagus on a baking tray lined with foil, drizzle with the oil from the resting chicken tin and squeeze the baked lemon over the top. Coat them well in the oil and juice then bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Carve and serve with more of the resting juices spooned over the chicken..