Poori (Indian deep fried bread). Indian breads are a wide variety of flatbreads and crêpes which are an integral part of Indian cuisine. Their variation reflects the diversity of Indian culture and food habits. Most flat breads from northern India are unleavened and made primarily from milled flour, usually atta or maida, and water.
Poori is an unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly consumed on the Indian subcontinent. It is eaten for breakfast or as a snack or light meal. Poori is a crispy, golden, deep-fried Indian bread that you can serve with any dish and your favorite pickle. You wind up frying devil Poori (Indian deep fried bread) working 4 process also 4 together with. Here you are win.
method of Poori (Indian deep fried bread)
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
Like chapati, puri is made from a simple durum wheat flour dough. But this flatbread incorporates ajwain seeds, which lend a lightly herbal, floral flavor, and is deep-fried in hot oil. Indian Fry BreadDelicious fried quick bread. Drizzle on honey, sprinkle on cinnamon sugar, or top them with ground beef, lettuce, and tomatoes to make Indian Tacos.
Poori (Indian deep fried bread) little by little
- Mix wheat flour and salt. Add water and start making a dough. Apply 1 tbsp oil on dough..
- Take a small portion and roll it as shown in the photo. Do not roll it too thin..
- Deep fry in hot oil. Turn the sides and take it out when the bubbles starts to disappear..
- Place it on a kitchen roll to absorb the excess oil. Serve with potato masala or any curries. Recipe for potato masala is separately posted. Enjoy..
Recipe courtesy of Wooden Knife Co. This is a food widely used by many Native Indian tribes, and was one of the primary foods used by the plains Indians. Optional — sieve the flour through a strainer. Don 't add all the water in one go. Deep Fry Recipes, Deep Fried Indian Veg Recipes.