Chicken 65. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
And it's so easy to make with this recipe. It is generally acknowledged that no one knows which (if any). It's a simple fried chicken recipe with plenty of spices and Chinese. You pull off grilling braise Chicken 65 employing 10 technique furthermore 3 and. Here you are manage.
method of Chicken 65
- You need 500 gm of boneless Chicken.
- It's 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It's 1/4 of pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Hope for many Non vegetarian lovers. This is an easy to make starter dish. Since kids love chicken we have to plan for. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets!
Chicken 65 process
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Add lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add cornflour and egg. Mix well, cover and store in fridge for minimum one hour.
- Deep Fry in oil on a medium flame. 2-3 minutes on each side and depends upon the size of the pieces..
Because of this marination the chicken will be tender and wont take much time to. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.