Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce. The creamy coconut based red curry sauce is thick and luscious, with a hint of very subtle heat from the red curry paste. I love serving these Thai-inspired meatballs in bowls, overtop of cauliflower rice or veggie noodles. It would also be wonderful over basmati rice or thin rice noodles.
You'll love these other meatball recipes! While the meatballs are cooking, make the coconut curry sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, tahini, garlic, maple syrup, curry Loved the combination of flavors and the quantity it makes so we have leftovers for the next few days. Next time, I would use less red chili powder or. You move brewing steep Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce accepting 20 technique moreover 3 also. Here you go win.
method of Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce
- You need of Meatballs.
- It's 250 g of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1/2 of chilli (or some chilli flakes).
- Prepare 1 of handfull of fresh parsley (or ½ tsp dried).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- It's 30 g of panko bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 2 of handfulls of spinach.
- It's of Optional.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1/2 of courgette (or other vegetables).
The sauce: garlic, scallions, ginger, red curry paste, coconut milk, and chicken stock. Die and go to curry sauce heaven. As for the curry paste - months ago, I researched the most delicious and authentic curry pastes you can buy, and I ended on this brand. These Thai curry chicken meatballs are so delicious, they're the best Asian meatballs recipe in curry.
Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce method
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and leave for 10 minutes. Using 2 table spoons, shape into 10 meatballs and put them in an oven proof dish. Cook in the oven at 225 degrees for 20 minutes (make sure they're cooked through)..
- Chop the onion and fry it in a bit of oil for 5 minutes. Add finely chopped garlic and the curry paste and cook for another 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, fish sauce and any other vegetables you might like and let simmer until vegetables are done..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the sauce and add the spinach. Serve the meatballs and sauce with rice and a lime wedge. Enjoy!.
The tender meatballs and awesome curry sauce washed away all the exhaustion from the days production shoot. Now we've finalized the recipe for you here and hope you enjoy it as much as. While meatballs are baking, prepare curry sauce by placing olive oil into a medium fry pan. When oil is hot, add onion. Curry Spiced ground Chicken meatballs smothered in a creamy curry sauce with a hint of lime and sweetened with honey.