Half ripe plantain porriage with meat balls. Unripe Plantain Porridge is one of those meals that can really be boring if you don't cook it 'intentionally' By intentionally I mean you Unripe Plantain Porridge. This is a delicious African delicacy made with unripe ( green ) plantains with a hint of ripe plantains to. Plantain porridge is easy to prepare, it takes the same process as Porridge Yam, although, with a little twist and slight changes in ingredients.
Unripe plantain contains more Micronutrient. ripe plantain contains little or no probiotics. Unripe plantain has a very low sugar content when compared to the ripe or over ripe variety. The low sugar content makes it a healthy choice for people who have. You create stewing parboil Half ripe plantain porriage with meat balls practicing 13 compound as a consequence 3 so. Here is how you score.
modus operandi of Half ripe plantain porriage with meat balls
- You need 8 pieces of half ripe plantain.
- It's of Salt.
- You need 1 of big Onion bulb.
- You need 2 of cksp crayfish.
- You need 3 pieces of fresh pepper.
- You need 2 of Stock cubes.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It's 1 of glove garlic.
- You need 2 of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need Handful of green beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of palmoil.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced meat.
- It's of Vegetable oil for frying.
The sweetness of the ripe plantains works perfectly with the meat and. Meanwhile, make the filling: In a medium pan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. How to cook simple porridge with beans and plantain. Finally, when the beans are one half cooked, add yam cubes and keep on cooking until the yam is soft enough.
Half ripe plantain porriage with meat balls compound
- Peel,cut and rinse plantain in a pot.Set all the ingredients, blend onion,crayfish,ginger,garlic,pepper and pour in the plantain..
- Add salt,stock cubes,palmoil boil for 12-15minutes,stir and cobtinue boiling for another 5minutes stir and slice fresh tomatoes and green beans to serve with it..
- Add salt,onion,stock cubes to the minced meat,make balls of it and heat up vegetable oil and fry the meat balls for at least 2minutes..
This porridge made out of beans and plantain is a perfect satiating vegetarian or even vegan. Plantain Mosa is made with over-ripe plantains. Plantain Mosa is overripe plantains mashed and mixed with other ingredients then deep-fried in vegetable oil. I will do my best to post longer. Unripe Plantain Porridge gives you all the benefits of cooking plantain in its most nutritional form.