Shezawan noodles dosa. with detailed step by step photos and video. Mumbai is a melting point of cultures and this Schezuan Chopsuey Dosa is a perfect example of that vibrancy! Take the typical potato stuffing out of the Masala Dosa and replace it with a tongue-tickling Schezuan Chopsuey, and there you have a unique Schezwan.
Schezwan Cheese Noodles Dosa -Street Style Recipe @Nishi Loves Cooking. Schezwan noodles dosa, is a very quick and easy dosa with a Chinese twist to plain dosa. Kids will love this dosa filled with schezwan noodles. You wind up browning steep Shezawan noodles dosa applying 9 modus operandi along with 3 also. Here you go attain.
process of Shezawan noodles dosa
- Prepare 4 cup of dosa batter.
- You need 1 packet of noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of schzan chutney.
- It's 2 tbs of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbs of capsicum.
- You need 2 tbs of chopped cabbage.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It's 1 tbs of vinegar.
My kids love noodles dosa so much that I like to create a bit of variations with their dosa and thus this recipe was born, which is filled with vegetables, cheese, and instant noodles.yes!! instant noodles makes work easier with kids around. Indo Chinese Schezwan Dosa Recipe is a delicious fusion of South Indian and Chinese Cuisine and the end result is nothing less than lip smacking.. The Schezwan Masala Dosa or Dosa is a famous Mumbai street food combining the Indo Chinese flavours which is loved by one and all. It is especially appealing to the younger generations.
Shezawan noodles dosa process
- Boil noodle with 1tbs oil and salt 1pinch, after boiling strain it and keep aside now heat a pan add oil and all veggie saute for 3/4min add noodles, mix well add sauce vinegar, done.
- Now,collect all ingreditents, sachzwan sauce, dosa batter, noodles, heat dosa pan,spread a ladder ful batter, cook 1min, spread 1tbs schzwan chutney, spread noodles, cook it till dosa became crisp, done Yummy crispy, spicy dosa ready.
- Plate it, enjoy, it's taste very yummy.
The Schezwan noodles has lots of vegetables in it and is flavoured with schezwan sauce, sweet and spicy sauce and soy sauce. Noodles Dosa is a delicious party starter made using dosa batter & stuffed with spicy noodles. Variations include even spicier schezwan sauce. It is an Indo Chinese fusion dish especially served. Schezwan noodles is a popular Indo Chinese recipe and is also a popular Indian street food.