Egg Fried Rice. In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil. Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok over medium heat. Stir in the cooked rice, mix well and sprinkle with.
The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans, Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad, or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. Cook the rice following pack instructions, then drain, spread it out to steam-dry and set aside. Stir in the rice, sauce mixture, eggs and roast pork until well mixed. You do ones thing simmering heat Egg Fried Rice applying 9 modus operandi as a consequence 5 along with. Here you are reach.
prescription of Egg Fried Rice
- You need 1 cup of cooked cooled down white rice (I used one of those single serving instant rice cups).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of chopped green onions (yknow the real skinny ones? If that’s too much onion for you, use less).
- It's 1/4-1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic (if too much, use less).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 of sprinkle of black pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, more or less. I eyeballed it tbh. A little goes a long way.
- You need 1 of dab of honey.
- It's 1 tablespoon of or so of olive oil.
Put lid on, then when the water starts to simmer, immediately turn down to low or medium low so the water simmers gently. How to Make Egg Fried Rice. When I say simple, I mean, seriously as simple as it gets! Scramble some eggs in tiny bit of oil or butter.
Egg Fried Rice procedure
- Mix together eggs and cooked rice in a bowl thoroughly. Add in that pinch of salt and set aside.
- Oil to pan, low-medium heat. Add onions. Add garlic. let brown..
- I didn’t do this, but this would probably be the time to add in a protein like chicken or shrimp — or even some other veggies before you add in the rice/egg mixture..
- Add egg and rice mixture. Mix it in well with the other stuff. I had added the rest of the ingredient when the egg was more thoroughly cooked. I guess you could add it sooner but, you do you.
- Now add the soy sauce and honey in and mix them in the best you can. You may need to lower heat to a simmer to ensure that nothing burns. Also yeah, the honey is kind of weird I know. It’s a tinge of sweetness. Also add the pepper while you’re at it, fold that in the mix. Aaaand done! 😁.
A nonstick deep skillet or Wok is best for this. Remove them from the pan and set aside on a plate or in a bowl. Egg-fried rice tastes great on its own or as part of a Chinese feast. Deceptively simple, but a huge favorite and crowd-pleaser. My egg fried rice recipe uses egg that's slightly flavored with turmeric and paprika, which I think is a unique addition.