No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna. Thin slices of zucchini stand in for noodles in this lasagna. It is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta!
Zucchini Lasagna is pasta-free yet tasty and rich. It's the perfect low-carb, gluten-free lasagna and a great way to sneak extra veggies in. This Zucchini Lasagna rendition is a great low-carb, gluten-free and lighter fare option. You doing stewing pressure-cook No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna adopting 9 process and 9 also. Here you go put it over.
ingredients of No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna
- Prepare 2 large of zucchini.
- It's 1 of 20 oz pack of ground turkey: 170 cal 0 carbs.
- It's 1 bag of frozen spinach thawed & drained: 30 cal 3g carbs.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz container of ricotta cheese: 90 cal 4g carbs.
- You need 1 of pack reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese: 90 cal.
- You need 1 of pack reduced fat shredded mild cheddar cheese: 110 cal.
- It's 2 of bottles of ready-made pasta sauce: 100 cal per bottle 16 g carbs.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper seasoned to taste.
- Prepare 1 of italian seasoning seasoned to taste.
Zucchini is a nutrient-dense food and makes it a super healthy alternative to. I first made this zucchini lasagna recipe a few months ago when my parents came to visit for the holidays. I wanted to make them a fancy comfort-food dish that was Zucchini Lasagna-No Noodles! This Zucchini Lasagna Recipe is so good you won't even be able to tell that it's low carb or gluten free!
No Pasta Zucchini Lasagna program
- In a non stick pan, brown the ground turkey at med/high heat. Add the pepper and italian seasoning to taste..
- Once the ground turkey is nearly cooked completely, lower the stove top temp and add the spinach by turning it slowly through the meat. Some people prefer to drain the turkey's fatty oil, but you'll see that ground turkey doesn't produce nearly as much fatty oil as beef does. I leave the flavorful juice produced by the ground turkey to help mix in the spinach. Let the spinach stand for about a minute, low heat..
- Add the pasta sauce to the spinach and turkey mix, stir and allow to simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes..
- During this time, preheat oven to 350°F and gather the cold ingredients to layer the lasagna; 2 zucchini (washed and patted dry) Leave skin on, mild and sharp cheese and ricotta. Cut the zucchini horizontally (the long way) as to create the lasagna pasta..
- Begin layering with a scoop of the turkey sauce mixture on the bottom of a non stick baking pan. Then add the zucchini 1-inch apart, apprx. 6 to 8 slices per layer..
- If you wish, you can mix the ricotta with an egg for consistency and to ensure the lasagna is firm. (I did not use the egg).
- Add the ricotta and sprinkle mild and sharp cheddar atop the first layer. Continue the previous steps for second or subsequent third layers. Finish top layer with the rest of the turkey sauce mixture and sprinkle sharp cheddar on top. Bake for 30-45 min on 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Remember the inside is still very hot, so use caution before serving. Bon appetite! Thanks for trying my recipe!.
- P.S. Using the ready-made pasta sauce is my on-the-go recipe. If you have a recipe to make original sauce that contains less carbs, cals and sodium, please share it with me. Generally, I try to find ways to sample healthy with the foods I prepare..
And thanks to your Instant Pot, it's easy to make! Easy, delicious vegetarian lasagna recipe with no pasta. Pulse until all ingredients are blended and smooth. This meatless zucchini lasagna is so good it is worth turning on the oven and cranking up the A/C to make! But then I realized this zucchini lasagna, which I've been making variations of for forever, is hardly authentic and I'm pretty sure you have to actually live in Rome or have the first name Giada to.