Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites. This simple chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon recipe makes chewy, addictive cookies. Making coconut macaroons couldn't be easier: You whisk together a few ingredients over simmering water, stir in coconut and flour, and relax while the dough chills. I'm a firm believer in everything in moderation.
Coconut Macaroons - delightfully sweet and moist bite-sized treat that's chewy in the middle with a slightly crusty exterior. A wonderful indulgence using simple and few ingredients! Chocolate Drizzled Coconut Macaroons and other delicious recipes for Desserts can be found at hamiltonbeach.com. You cause toasting escallop Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites using 6 receipt along with 7 along with. Here you are finish.
procedure of Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- You need 2 c of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1 c of Pure Via Stevia sweetener (no carbs).
- It's 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It's 2 oz of dark chocolate (85% or more cacao).
- It's of liquid Stevia sweetener (no carbs).
Fold beaten egg white into coconut mixture. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Carefully fold the coconut into the egg whites. Cut the cherries into small pieces and place on top.
Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites little by little
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine coconut, sweetener and extract. Set aside..
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut mixture..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out coconut mixture by tablespoonfuls and place on baking sheet..
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to wax paper..
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Add 6 squirts of liquid sweetener and mix..
- With a spoon, drizzled melted chocolate over cookies. Chill in refrigerator..
These coconut macaroons are light, chewy, and dipped in chocolate. When I first made coconut macaroons nearly eight years ago, I was very new to cookies that were not of the standard chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal-raisin or Christmas-y variety. Learn how to prepare this Chocolate-Drizzled Coconut Macaroons recipe like a pro. I grew up making coconut macaroons with Mom. Drizzling them with dark chocolate takes them over the top.