Skinny no bake peanut butter pie. This Skinny No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is light and creamy and ever so addicting! I do have some Better 'N Peanut Butter that I've been dying to make something with, and this is it…I adore your No Bake Cheesecake (just made another one yesterday), and instead of the crust, I just lightly spray my. This easy frozen peanut butter pie recipe has a rich and creamy filling that will satisfy everyone's sweet tooth.
AND I love a skinny dessert as much as the next girl! Using some lighter alternatives, I made one home run pie that I honestly think will be demanded at each and every birthday going forward. Completely sugar free peanut butter pie except for naturally occuring sugars. You operate heating steep Skinny no bake peanut butter pie proving 7 compound and 6 also. Here you are cook.
ingredients of Skinny no bake peanut butter pie
- You need of Ingredients.
- It's 5 oz of Reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Better n peanut butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of Fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare 1 of Reduced fast graham cracker pie crusts.
- It's 3 tbsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
It is so good, many readers have reported how dangerously good it is to keep one in your This is frozen no bake peanut butter pie recipe. This Skinny No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is light and creamy and ever so addicting! Whip this up in minutes for a dessert everyone will love! From peanut butter cup trifle to cool and creamy watermelon pie, these no-bake recipes are the best way to beat the heat.
Skinny no bake peanut butter pie step by step
- Breast cream cheese and confectioners sugar together in a medium bowl..
- Mix in better n peanut butter and beat until smooth..
- Fold in whipped topping..
- Spoon into graham cracker pie shell..
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours..
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving..
An easy no-bake peanut butter pie on top of a homemade Oreo crust. The perfect pie to enjoy year-round! On Monday we went over how to make a homemade Oreo pie crust with just two easy ingredients. This no-bake peanut butter pie is secretly healthy, but it tastes like you are eating the filling of a Reeses peanut butter cup! This no-bake peanut butter pie is ultra creamy and completely delicious!