Skinny Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks.
You complete browning reduce Skinny Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks applying 7 modus operandi including 6 so. Here is how you put it over.
procedure of Skinny Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- You need 12 stick of Weight Watchers String Cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of egg white.
- It's 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- It's 5 tbsp of panko crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 can of olive oil cooking spray.
Skinny Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks instructions
- Cut cheese in half to give you 24 pieces. Place cheese in the freezer until cheese is frozen..
- In small bowl, whisk the egg. Place the flour on another small dish. In separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, panko, parmesan cheese and dried parsley..
- Dip the frozen sticks in flour, shaking off excess, then into the egg, then coat with the crumbs..
- Repeat this process with the remaining cheese placing them on a tray with wax paper. Place cheese back into the freezer until ready to bake (this is a must or they will melt before the crumbs get golden)..
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with oil..
- Place frozen cheese sticks on baking sheet. Spray the tops of the mozzarella sticks with a little more oil and bake in the bottom third of your oven until crisp, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and bake an additional 4 - 5 minutes watching them closely so they don't melt..