Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars. Learn how to make Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars. I am always in search of healthy alternatives to recipes to share with a group I'm part of, I'm Getting Skinny and I Know It! An easy recipe for spiced pumpkin muffins filled with cream cheese, just like the ones from Starbucks.
This dessert will be on your fall treat recipe list every year. It tastes like a pumpkin bread generously swirled with a sweet cream cheese mixture. I had this in the oven in under ten minutes. You arrange sizzling curry Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars applying 5 procedure together with 3 so. Here is how you fulfill.
method of Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
- Prepare 1 box of angel food cake mix- the 1 step kind.
- It's 1 of 15oz can Pumpkin.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 of 8oz pkg. reduced fat cream cheese.
Low Carb Healthy Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe - This easy pumpkin bars recipe with canned pumpkin & cream cheese frosting is gluten-free & low carb, with healthy, natural ingredients. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly spiced! A delicious fall breakfast made with canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and a cream cheese swirl topping. Eating another now….the whole "skinny" thing is out the door at this point!!!
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars ingredients
- In a separate bowl, mix the cake mix, pumpkin, water, & cinnamon together until it is smooth & well mixed..
- In a 9x13 pyrex dish- sprayed with PAM- add HALF of the cake –pumpkin mix. Then smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Drizzle half of the cream cheese over the top of it and take a small spatula to smooth it over the top. Add remaining cake-pumpkin mix & also the remaining cream cheese just making layers. Finally take a butter knife- stick it into the mix and go back & forth over the top of the cake making figure “8’s” - to blend it a bit..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375°F OR until a toothpick comes out clean..
Pumpkin bars topped with a rich cream cheese frosting are a perfect ending to your holiday meal. Reviews for: Photos of Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. Those oldie-but-goodie pumpkin bars are great! And very similar to the many other pumpkin bar recipes out "there." The main problem is that the recipe calls for a They are soft and super moist. And they really might be the perfect fall treat, especially with that delectable whipped cream cheese frosting.