skinny chunky monkey cookies. Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients. I have high expectations for the cookies because the batter was so yummy. On the plus side, if the cookies do not turn out the batter can be eaten raw (no eggs YAY) as a Chunky Monkey pudding or as Chunky Monkey Overnight oats as a breakfast treat!
Hmmm… it sounded interesting, so I decided to check it out. I made the recipe the other night and wanted to share because they are a healthy snack, perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth without a lot of sugar and fat! Banana chocolate chip cookies with some walnut pieces baked right in. You succeed stewing steam skinny chunky monkey cookies using 6 process than 8 steps. Here you go nail it.
method of skinny chunky monkey cookies
- It's 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of old fashion quick oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa or cacao powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
These cookies are sure to be a hit and taste exactly like the famous ice cream flavor! I know it's not often you hear "healthy" and "cookies" in the same sentence, but not only are these peanut butter cookies diet-friendly, they're actually tasty! Top skinny chunky monkey cookies recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. These Chunky Monkey Cookies are skinny and better for you.
skinny chunky monkey cookies singly
- preheat overn to 350.
- mash ripe bananas in large bowl.
- let set for approx. 20 minutes.
- stir in remaining ingredients.
- let batter stand approx 20 minutes.
- drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 10-12 minutes.
- got this from http://tinyurl.com/kwauqwa.
The base of these cookies is old-fashioned oats and oat flour. Does not get much healthier than that. They've got a little brown sugar, cinnamon for spice, peanut butter to hold them together (and for healthy fats), and then lots of ripe banana.. Mash bananas, then add the rest and stir. Drop on ungreased cookie tray with a.