Skinny Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. Slow cooker teriyaki chicken is chicken breasts cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey, then shredded and drizzled with sauce. Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts. Remove and drain the chicken and set aside in a large bowl.
Find the full recipe here: https Ever wonder how to make a classic recipe a little healthier? The best alternative is to opt for baking over frying. This delicious Teriyaki Chicken recipe does just that! You engage in simmering devil Skinny Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken using 10 receipt so 5 and. Here you are rack up.
program of Skinny Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 3 lb of Skinless Chicken cuts of your choice.
- It's 1/4 cup of Dry Sherry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It's 6 cup of chopped or shredded bok choy or Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This delicious Skinny Slow Cooker Kung Pao Chicken is coated in a sweet and spicy sauce with tender vegetables and crunchy cashews. Skip the takeout, this is so much healthier and better! This Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is an easy recipe perfect for busy weeknights!
Skinny Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken receipt
- place chicken in slow cooker. Mix liquids in bowl and pour over chicken.
- cook on high heat for 3 hours or on low for 5 hours..
- remove chicken from slow cooker and put on serving platterm.
- add bok choy or cabbage to liquid in slow cooker. Cook for 20 minutes..
- serve chicken over cabbage with some liquid from the slow cooker and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
Serve with stir-fried veggies and you have a delicious and healthy dinner! This Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe makes a regular appearance in my house. Made completely from scratch with all of my favorite Asian. This slow cooker teriyaki chicken is super easy to make, and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. Then lay your chicken breasts out in a single layer in your slow cooker and pour the sauce over them.