Indian style scrambled eggs.
You see to brewing curry Indian style scrambled eggs accepting 8 process so 5 furthermore. Here is how you win.
process of Indian style scrambled eggs
- It's 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of chilli, colour doesn't matter much.
- You need 4 of large fresh tomatoes, or 8 small fresh tomatoes.
- It's of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- You need of Butter.
Indian style scrambled eggs individually
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and chilli. Make sure there are no big lumps of garlic, you can even use 1tsp garlic paste instead if you want. And with the chilli it's up to you whether you use the seeds or not..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, non stick if you have one. Add the onions, garlic and chilli. Fry for 3-4 minutes or until the onions soften..
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces, remove the core if you want. Add the tomatoes to the pan with 1 tbsp curry powder. Fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the eggs directly to the pan and mix them. Keep stirring them until fully cooked, making sure they don't stick to the pan..
- Serve on warm buttered toast..