Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry. Stir everything together to combine and coat, then remove the pan from the heat. Taste the stir-fry and add salt and pepper as needed. Husband tends to double the sauces for stir fry from Gina's recipes, which adds very few points.
Loads of ginger and garlic, fresh veggies and juicy shrimp are tossed in a simple delicious stir fry sauce. Stir fry meals are one of the healthiest options available because they are usually loaded with veggies and whole grains. They can be served vegetarian, but taste great with proteins like chicken and beef, too. You cook grilling burn Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry adopting 9 procedure moreover 6 including. Here you are cook.
ingredients of Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli slaw.
- It's 1 of Green Pepper.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Agave Syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of McCormick's Asian seasoning.
In this case, shrimp adds a little seafood flair to the evening meal. To make a stir-fry, all you really need is a nonstick skillet, a cast-iron skillet, or a wok and some cooking oil. A quick, weeknight-friendly recipe for shrimp stir-fry with bell peppers and snow peas. You'll often see stir-fries packed with a ton of ingredients, but my favorites are those that keep it simple, like this one.
Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry receipt
- Sauté shrimp in 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Sprinkle with Asian seasoning. Remove from heat..
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoons of Olive oil over med-high heat. Sauté onions and zucchini but do not burn..
- Sprinkle more Asian seasoning on the onions and broccoli. Lower heat to medium. Add the soy sauce and Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli slaw, peppers and remaining Asian seasoning. Stir and flip ingredients throughly..
- When peppers reach desired softness, add the shrimp. Stir and flip ingredients again. Lower heat and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Serve over Brown Rice (optional).
Pick two quick-cooking vegetables to pair with shrimp and mix up a simple but flavorful sauce. Why This Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe Is So Good Crisp-crunchy, perfectly cooked shrimp Flavor-packed Chinese "holy trinity" of garlic, ginger, green onion There's a technique that I use in all of my stir fries - the protein (shrimp, in this case) is seared. Sweet and spicy shrimp stir fry is a quick and easy shrimp recipe. Try this by following our procedures. Besides the fact that it tastes real nice and goes well with either fried rice or steamed rice, I also consider this Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe quick to prepare.