low calorie apple cinnamon oatmeal breakfast muffin. They can be part of a low-carb, keto, Paleo, Atkins, diabetic, LC/HF, gluten-free, grain-free or Banting diet. Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! To keep these healthy cinnamon apple oatmeal muffins low calorie, you're just using ½ tablespoon of butter.
Combine all ingredients, and divide between muffin tin liners. Low fat and hearty - these Apple Oatmeal Muffins are great for bringing on a hike, packing in a lunch box, or eating straight from the oven! It's still January, so chances are, you probably still have your resolutions in your head. You wind up steaming curry low calorie apple cinnamon oatmeal breakfast muffin adopting 11 method also 6 so. Here is how you reach.
program of low calorie apple cinnamon oatmeal breakfast muffin
- It's 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetener that measures like sugar.
No Sugar Apple Cinnamon Healthy Muffins. Our family is full of sugar-coated carb-lovers. My kids love breakfasts full of cinnamon rolls, donuts, or coffee cake. I enjoy being the mom that thrills and delights with the occasional sweet treat for breakfast, but I also want to make sure that everyone has a healthy meal to start the day.
low calorie apple cinnamon oatmeal breakfast muffin compound
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soak oats in milk for one hour..
- Mix all ingredients. Don't over mix or muffin will be tough.
- Coat muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon mixture into pan..
- Bake 20 minutes.
- You can heat these In the microwave in the morning:).
What a great way to start the day! Take some old-fashioned oatmeal, add all sorts of good and nutritious ingredients, such as cinnamon, apple chunks, walnuts, protein powder for an extra boost, and you end up with one super breakfast oatmeal muffin. Wouldn't you like to have a complete nutritious… Cinnamon Apple Muffins - GF, Low-Carb, Sugar-Free. These yummy Cinnamon Apple Muffins are perfect for fall, but they are also delicious any time of the year, especially if you are a lover of apple and cinnamon together! For less dense muffins ,use WHITE WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR ,works for cookies-could use halfwhite flour and White whole wheat.