Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao. Yakhni pulao is a mouth-watering pulao recipe made with flavorful Indian spices. This delicious pulao recipe is made with basmati rice cooked in chicken stock and a medley of Indian spices. Variety is the spice of life so today, I'm going to cook some amazing Chicken Yakhni Pulao with an equally amazing guest!
Powder cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, mace, poppy seeds and pepper corns together. Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made using rice, chicken and a lot of Indian spices that is full of essence and flavours. This rice recipe is a flavourful option to serve as a party recipe and even family dinner. You create boiling pressure-cook Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao using 19 method so 9 also. Here you are gain.
process of Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao
- Prepare 200 grams of chicken (curry cut).
- It's 100 grams of chicken (bones).
- It's 1/2 cup of brown basmati rice, soaked for 30 mins.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger (crushed).
- It's 3 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 1/2 cup of onion (sliced).
- It's 2 of green chilies (slit).
- It's 2 of bay leaf.
- It's 2 no ½ inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- You need 4 of peppercorn.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of kewra essence.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
This tempting combination of chicken and rice is best served with mixed veggies raita and people of all age groups will love it. Mutton Yakhni Pulao is a rich, aromatic rice recipe inspired from Kashmiri cuisine. This non-vegetarian pulao recipe involves mutton or meat cooked along with some flavorful spices and condiments. The recipe involves easy steam technique to cook mutton and rice.
Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao individually
- Heat 1 tsp ghee and add 1 cinnamon stick, black cardamom, 1 bay leaf, peppercorn, 2 cloves, crushed ginger garlic, and let them crackle..
- Add the chicken bones and 1/2 tsp salt and saute till the chicken gets brown..
- Add 4 cups water and cook for about an hour on slow fame..
- Once done strain the stock and keep aside..
- In another pot heat the remaining ghee and add the remaining whole spices and let them crackle..
- Add onions and green chilies and fry till they turn translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw aroma goes away. Add chicken with pepper powder, salt and saute for 5 mins..
- Add curd and kewra essence, mix and cook till oil separates. Add the stock and let it come to a boil..
- Add the rice and mix, cover and cook till the rice and chicken is cooked..
You can learn how to make it at home by following our recipe guide. Estimate calories in Kabuli Pulao and other nutrition facts. Learn how to make delicious Yakhni Pulao. Yakhni pulao is a mouth-watering pulao recipe made with flavorful Indian recipes. This delicious pulao recipe is made with basmati rice cooked in chicken stock and a medley Indian spices.