Sweet Soy Sauce New Potato. The savory-sweet soy sauce mixture first acts as a braising liquid for the potatoes and then turns into a glossy, sticky glaze when reduced at the end of the cooking process. Corn syrup, garlic, olive oil, potato, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, water, white oyster mushrooms. Sweet potatoes glazed in a savory-sweet combination of soy sauce, mirin and sesame oil makes a delectable side dish.
Sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis) is a sweetened aromatic soy sauce, originating in Indonesia, which has a darker color, a viscous syrupy consistency and a molasses-like flavor due to the generous addition of palm sugar. Kecap manis is widely used with satay. Remove from the heat and stir in the soy sauce, lime juice, and cilantro. You complete heating ruin Sweet Soy Sauce New Potato employing 7 procedure than 4 than. Here is how you achieve.
ingredients of Sweet Soy Sauce New Potato
- You need 200 g of new small potatoes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of water.
A little soy sauce goes a long way drizzled over roasted sweet potato, a simple side or snack that requires no additions. Prick sweet potatoes with a fork in several places and place on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Choose plump, round sweet potatoes--they cut handsomely into wedges. When they're done, they should be practically lacquered with the glaze.
Sweet Soy Sauce New Potato gradually
- Fry with sesame oil for 5 minutes with medium flame..
- Make seasoning mixture and cook for 10 minutes with low flame with lid..
- After potatoes cooked, fry with medium flame until the sauce is thickened..
- Garnish with green onion. 😊.
We eat sweet potatoes a lot so this added a new way of preparing them. Hearty Potatoes in a Savory Soy-Based Sauce. The ingredients are simple and require very little effort other than scrubbing the potatoes clean. The potatoes are basically simmered in a savory and sweet soy sauce mixture and are best served as a side dish to other Japanese dishes. Soy sauce and butter go marvelously well together, and enhance the new potatoes in a very satisfying way.