Soft Chapati with new method. Chapathi stays soft for a long time without getting dry. Ensuring that the chapati is flipped only twice during cooking makes for a soft and fluffy chapati. Mix wheat flour/ atta, curd, oil and salt.
Now, you can serve the hot and soft chapatis with gravy or sabji. Do try this new method of making a. Similar Recipes, Masala Chapati Coriander Chapati Aloo Paratha Cabbage Paratha Radish Paratha Egg Paratha Onion Paratha Rajma Paratha Paneer Paratha Capsicum Cheese Paratha Mushroom Paratha Romali Roti Phulka. You accomplish heating seethe Soft Chapati with new method applying 5 instructions along with 7 also. Here you go rack up.
instructions of Soft Chapati with new method
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour (gehu ka aata).
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Water as per required.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry flour (sukha gehu ka aata).
Few tips & techniques for soft chapatis Best easy approach for cook chapati. Roti, also known as Chapati or Phulka, is a staple in most Indian homes. This whole wheat Indian flatbread is typically enjoyed as a side with curries or lentils. Let's learn how to make soft roti's every time!
Soft Chapati with new method method
- In bowl take aata and salt. Add little by little water make soft dough..
- Keep dough in fridge for 15 min or keep aside. After that malish the dough..
- Now start rolling it. Take small ball spread some dry flour on it. Start rolling till puri size..
- Spread some oil on it. Make lightly finger marks on it..
- Start making shape like kachori type folding. (See pic given below. You can also watch video in YouTube name Sana ki Rasoi)..
- Then roll it and make Chapati..
- Cook from both sides. Soft Chapati is ready..
In a hot pan, place the rolled out circular chapati and fry each side with little oil until its golden brown on medium heat. Place your cooked chapati in a flat plat and cover with an aluminum foil. Chapati recipe, How to make Chapati, Indian flat bread, Quick whole wheat chapati recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. One of the most famous and versatile of Indian dishes, the chapati is an Indian bread made daily in most Indian kitchens. No meal is complete without chapati.