Meatball Tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over meatball mixture; stir well. Add vegetables during last half-hour of cooking.
This simple pasta just takes a few minutes to prep before sliding it into the oven. In addition to store-bought tortellini, this recipe also uses frozen, store-bought Italian meatballs. If you have a favorite meatball recipe. You take care of business heating broil Meatball Tortellini accepting 6 receipt also 4 also. Here you are get someplace.
process of Meatball Tortellini
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of package frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked dried cheese tortellini.
- It's 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp of creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package California vegetables.
This slow-cooker meatballs and tortellini is just that kind of meal. It starts with the easiest homemade meatballs you'll find on the web, which simmer for several hours in your slow cooker along with some diced tomatoes, broth and spices. Meatball and Tortellini Soup is a hearty soup full of Johnsonville Italian-style meatballs and cheese tortellini plus some fresh spinach in a tomato broth. Using frozen, pre-cooked meatballs is a great way to cut down on cooking time and get supper on the table in a hurry.
Meatball Tortellini process
- In slow cooker, combine Tortellini and meatballs.
- In bowl whisk together soup, water and creole seasoning. Pour over Tortellini and mix well..
- Cook on low for 3 hours..
- Add in frozen vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes..
To make Meatball and Tortellini Soup […] Pour the beef stock into the pot; add the tomatoes, green beans, carrot, kale, Italian seasoning, and bay leaf. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cook the meatballs according to the package directions. While I'm calling this a meatball and tortellini soup, I'd actually say that it's more like a meatball and tortellini stew. It's thick, hearty, and full of pasta and meatballs (without much broth).