Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball. Sprinkle mozzarella in the base of the meat mixture, then top the spaghetti with sauce on top. This Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball is a showstopper and a great way to switch up a classic! Sprinkle grated mozzarella in the bottom of the meat mixture bowl.
Take your spaghetti and meatball dish to a whole new level! This meal is made up of a three-pound giant meatball that's stuffed with spaghetti, baked, and then topped off with plenty of tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese. This is a giant meatball stuffed with spaghetti! You produce simmering panfry Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball employing 14 compound furthermore 12 than. Here you are gain.
receipt of Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball
- Prepare 450 g of ground lamb.
- It's 450 g of ground beef.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 1/3 cup of freshly chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/3 cup of white cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's of Ingredients for inside the meatball.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 200 g of cooked spaghetti.
We've basically made it a reverse spaghetti and meatballs. . . and then supersized it. This dish is guaranteed to wow friends at your next dinner party. Saw this idea on rachel ray, but it was one gigantic meatball, so I rewrote it to indivdual size meatballs. They are still quite large, one meatball is more then filling for your appetite!
Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball technique
- Preheat the oven to 190C degree. In a large bowl, add in ground meat, bread crumbs, chopped parsley, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder,.
- Milk, eggs and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix all ingredients together until fully combined..
- Line a large deep bowl with plastic wrap and spread out the meat mixture into a round shape..
- Now stuff the meatball with ½ cup shredded cheese and cooked spaghetti..
- Close the edges to create a giant beautiful meat ball..
- Place the meat ball on a parchment paper lined baking tray.Bake the meatball in the oven for 40 minutes. Top the meat ball with some sauce and enjoy it..
Spaghetti-stuffed meatballs are like Inception for your mouth. In a medium pot, bring marinara sauce to a simmer over medium heat (reduce heat if it starts to spit at you). PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyThe Tasty GrillVideosGIANT Spaghetti-Stuffed Meatball. The meatball recipe is super simple, so tweet me pics of you making your own DIY giant spaghetti stuffed meatball!! As either a hearty party sandwich or a filling lunch or dinner, this sub will rise to the top of your list of favorites.