Fireball Chicken Curry.
You get with it boiling boil Fireball Chicken Curry testing 26 prescription as a consequence 10 as a consequence. Here you go arrive.
receipt of Fireball Chicken Curry
- It's 750 grams of chicken.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped finely.
- It's 2 of small tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 7 of Thai chillies (4 chopped, 3 slit lengthwise).
- You need 1 of medium potato, cut into roughly 1-inch cubes.
- You need of Chopped coriander as desired.
- Prepare of Mustard oil.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 6 of dried chilli peppers.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- It's 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 4 of cardamom pods.
- You need 1.5 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- It's of To marinate chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- It's 3 tbsp of yogurt or 5 tbsp kefir.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
Fireball Chicken Curry method
- Marinate chicken for at least 2 hours with turmeric, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt or kefir, and mustard oil..
- Head mustard oil in a kadai or deep pan, it should be enough to just submerge the onions. When the oil is hot, add bay leaves, dried chillies, cardamom pods, cloves, and cinnamon..
- Let the cardamom pods change colour, fry the 4 chopped green chillies, then add onions and salt, cook till soft and translucent..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, and incorporate it into onions. Cook for half a minute..
- Add tomatoes, cover pan for 2 minutes, or until soft and mushy. Stir tomatoes till mashed..
- Add turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and garam masala..
- Add potato cubes, cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chicken, and stir until outside of chicken turns white (partially cooked)..
- Add hot water to pan, enough to cover the chicken. Top with the slit green chillies. Set the heat to medium low, and simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is done..
- Drizzle a teaspoon of ghee, and garnish with chopped coriander. (And a green chilli or 2 if you’d like)..