Veg Meatballs with Spaghetti. These vegan meatballs are the perfect comfort food. They're really easy to make, so delicious, and incredibly healthy! Serve them with spaghetti for a quick and easy dinner.
My son is living with us while saving for a house. With those factors in mind, I am always on the hunt for good recipes. What sides go well with spaghetti and meatballs to make a well balanced family meal? You finish grilling reduce Veg Meatballs with Spaghetti working 27 modus operandi so 11 moreover. Here you are rack up.
method of Veg Meatballs with Spaghetti
- You need of Ingredients to make Veg Meatballs.
- You need 1/2 cup of soaked kidney beans paste.
- It's 1/2 cup of soaked Chickpeas paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped Onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of finely chopped Garlic.
- It's As per your taste of salt and crushed black Pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of ragi flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
- You need of Ingredients for spaghetti.
- Prepare 250 gm of spaghetti.
- It's 4-5 cups of Water.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- It's of Ingredients for sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive Oil.
- You need 3 of medium size Tomatoes finely chopped.
- It's 1 of medium size Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Parsley.
- Prepare As per your taste of Salt and crushed black Pepper.
- Prepare As required of Grated parmesan cheese.
Meatballs are versatile little guys and can make for a perfectly healthy meal. There are many options for sides you can serve with this comfort food classic. Just pick and choose what your family likes from this list of ideas! Instead of fake meat products, these meatless vegetarian meatballs use whole plant-based ingredients such as beets, lentils, sunflower seeds and onions with Italian seasonings.
Veg Meatballs with Spaghetti receipt
- For veg Meatballs take a bowl add all ingredients of veg meatballs except bread crumbs and make thick mixture..
- Now make ball from the mixture and coat them with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil and fry them till light brown and keep them aside..
- Now heat a pan with water add salt and oil, and allow it to boil..
- When water boils add spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes..
- After this, strain the spaghetti and keep it aside..
- For sauce heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion and garlic and saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute till it get cooked..
- Then add parsley, sugar, tomato ketchup, crushed pepper and salt,mix them well and turn off the stove..
- Add drained spaghetti and toss well in the sauce..
- To serve, top cooked spaghetti with veg meatballs, and sprinkle some parmesan cheese, finely chopped parsley and coriander..
To infuse some flavours, I added aromatic mushrooms and some Italian seasonings, such as fresh basil, dried oregano, smoky paprika, and tomato paste to the mixture. For an extra special nutty flavour, toasted walnuts really took it all to the next level. I really love the combination of walnuts and tomato (like in my 'walnut pesto'), but you can also use any. spaghetti recipe spagetti recipe with veg meat balls with detailed photo and video recipe. a staple food of italian cuisine prepared mainly with spaghetti noodles and pasta sauce. in addition, the recipe also contains vegetable meatballs which makes it a complete meal with both proteins and vitamins. Spaghetti and meatballs is an all time classic comfort food and now you can have a vegetarian version that everyone will love just as much!