Mung masoor chila with meatballs in tangy tomato gravy. Great recipe for Mung masoor chila with meatballs in tangy tomato gravy. Yellow mung and masoor dal are rich sauce of protein. As well as mutton is also sauce of protein.
It is cooked in very less amount. Mung masoor chila with meatballs in tangy tomato gravy. Yellow mung and masoor dal are rich sauce of protein. You go for it baking curry Mung masoor chila with meatballs in tangy tomato gravy employing 23 process as well as 11 as a consequence. Here you go reach.
program of Mung masoor chila with meatballs in tangy tomato gravy
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow mung dal.
- You need 1 cup of whole masoor dal.
- It's 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It's leaves of Coriander.
- It's leaves of Mint.
- You need of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tea spoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of For meat balls.
- It's 250 gram of Mutton mince.
- It's 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric.
- It's 1 table spoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 table spoon of garam masala.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies.
- It's Cloves of and cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
- It's to taste of Salt.
As well as mutton is also sauce of protein. Good for healthy living as well as to shed the extra kilos. One more best option for dinner. It is cooked in very less amount of oil.
Mung masoor chila with meatballs in tangy tomato gravy step by step
- Wash and Soak mung dal and masoor dal for 2-3 hours.
- In a mixie jar take both dals, green chill, turmeric,ginger, mint coriander cummin and salt to taste.
- Grind to fine paste.
- Heat dosa tawa, grease tawa with oil and spread the dosa, Cook from both side..
- For meat balls, in a jar add mutton mince, 1 onion chopped, red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala,coriander powder, mint leaves, green chilli salt and grind to smooth mixture.
- Take out and make round balls.
- For gravy, In a mixie jar grind tomato, onion, mint and coriander along with salt to fine paste.
- In a kadai add oil heat,add cloves and cardamom.
- Now add puree saute for 2 mins.
- Now add all dry masala once the oil leaves sides add meat balls, cover and cook..
- Serve hot sprinkle coriander and mint leaves on top.
Place the pickling spices, celery seed and mustard seed on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag; add to tomato mixture. Paneer Balls in tomato based gravy. Aloo Matar or Paneer. potatoes and peas in a spiced creamy tomato based sauce. The sauce is generally cooked with garlic, ginger, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, cumin seeds and other spices. Dal Makhani. black lentil, red kidney beans, butter and cream. kadai paneer recipe