Spaghetti and Meat Balls.
You go for it steaming decoct Spaghetti and Meat Balls practicing 22 ingredients so 7 together with. Here you go do one proud.
instructions of Spaghetti and Meat Balls
- You need of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Spaghetti noodles.
- It's of Garlic bread.
- You need of Side salad.
- You need of Meat sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef and/or ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 (15 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sugar or to taste (see notes).
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried basil.
- You need of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Meat balls.
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 4 tsp of good quality, unflavored, breadcrumbs.
- It's 2 tsp of extract virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Spaghetti and Meat Balls step by step
- Mix 1 pound of ground beef with 1/2 tsp. garlic and 1/2 tsp. basil. Add egg and bread crumbs, and mix well. Heat oil in a large pot. Form meat mixture into 1-inch balls, and fry until golden in the hot oil. Remove meat balls to a plate..
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add beef, sausage, and onion and cook until mostly browned, about 5 minutes. Drain, add in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder...
- Add sugar to taste. For some, that means omitting it entirely. For others, you can increase the sugar up to 1/4 cup..
- Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper (I like 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper). Yield: 2 quarts of sauce.
- Bring 3-4 quarts of salted water to boil in a large soup pot or pasta pot. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. When "al dente," drain the spaghetti, and put back into the large pot..
- Quickly stir in several tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce to keep the spaghetti from sticking to itself. Serve mounds of the spaghetti with sauce and meatballs on top, according to taste. It's also fine to mix most of the sauce and meatballs directly into the pasta and serve in large bowls..
- Dont forget to serve with garlic bread and a side salad. Make sure you have shredded mozzarella cheese for on top of your spaghetti and meat balls. Enjoy..