Authentic Lasagna Made with Store-Bought Sauce.
You see to broiling devil Authentic Lasagna Made with Store-Bought Sauce using 9 compound than 5 so. Here you go consummate.
ingredients of Authentic Lasagna Made with Store-Bought Sauce
- Prepare 1 of pouch Store-bought meat sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Store-bought white sauce.
- It's 100 grams of Ground beef.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 of sheets Lasagna.
- Prepare 3 slice of Easy-melting processed cheese.
- It's 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Authentic Lasagna Made with Store-Bought Sauce individually
- Mince the onion and sauté with the ground beef in a frying pan. Add the meat sauce and let simmer..
- Pour the white sauce into a pot and turn the heat to low. Add the milk and season with salt and pepper..
- Soak the lasagna in hot water for about 20 minutes and then set aside..
- Make two layers of white sauce, lasagna, and meat sauce, in that order. Top with the cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Microwave for 3 minutes and then bake in the toaster oven for 4 minutes. Once the cheese has browned, it's done..