Lebanese_meat_balls_in_tomato_sauce #Dawood_Basha. Place the meat balls in a single layer in a shallow ovenproof serving dish and pour over the sauce. The meatballs were amazing, so tender and tasty. I wasnt so enthralled with the sauce so i made my own. but it went down really well.
These are easiest to form into balls while very cold. I baked the bean balls in the oven until golden and quite firm, so they don't get mushy in the tomato sauce. In the meantime, I cooked the pasta and prepared the tomato sauce in a pot. You fulfill grilling warm up Lebanese_meat_balls_in_tomato_sauce #Dawood_Basha working 10 compound together with 11 moreover. Here you go make hay.
instructions of Lebanese_meat_balls_in_tomato_sauce #Dawood_Basha
- Prepare 1 kg of minced meat (lamb or beef)as desired.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sweet pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 500 g of onions /2 or 3 onions.
- Prepare 500 g of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Once it's ready I gently fold in the bean balls to cover in the sauce and then serve it immediately. Fry a tiny bit to check the seasoning and adjust if necessary. Cover the meatballs and refrigerate until required. Heat the oil and fry the meat balls until browned.
Lebanese_meat_balls_in_tomato_sauce #Dawood_Basha little by little
- Onions are chopped into thin slices.
- In a saute pan add vegetable oil and sauté onions until translucent,remove from the oil and keep aside.
- In another pan add meat,salt and all the above mentioned spices mixing in with the meat.
- Form equal sized meat balls.
- In the onion sauted oil,fry meat balls until golden brown.
- Add the onions over the meat balls.
- Mix tomato sauce, paste adding all to the meat onion mixture.
- Leave all ingredients on a meduim heat for 15 minutes to homogenise together.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.
- White rice is served next to Dawood Basha.
- By: Samar Allouch.
Fry the onion and stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, Coriander, Cumin, mango chutney, soy sauce and salt and Pepper. This meat balls in tomato sauce recipe is a great dish for all the family. Often called Meatball Marinara, meatballs and spaghetti is typically Italian and extremely tasty too! In a pan pour sunflower oil, lightly fry the meatballs, add the tomatoes, put out. Tomato paste diluted with water, add the remaining ingredients.