Saucy shrimp stuffed mushrooms. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. These mushroom appetizers are stuffed with spicy cayenne-infused cream cheese, then breaded and topped with shrimp for the perfect indulgent finger food. In this creamy shrimp dish, you sear the mushrooms in butter over a high heat.
Basically, the only difference in this recipe from a traditional stuffed mushroom is the type of bread used. You can use any keto or low carb bread or biscuit you have made or have on hand. Here is how to make our Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms. You close toasting fix Saucy shrimp stuffed mushrooms practicing 15 program moreover 8 as a consequence. Here you go rack up.
compound of Saucy shrimp stuffed mushrooms
- It's 10-12 of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shrimp.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It's of Sauces :.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of barbeque sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary / thyme.
- It's 2 tbsps of Coriander leaves.
Note* This recipe makes more than the video shows. Remove the stems from the mushroom, set aside. Wipe the mushroom caps clean with a damp paper towel. It starts with cooked Portobello mushroom caps filled with a spiced chopped shrimp filling broiled with a slice of havarti cheese.
Saucy shrimp stuffed mushrooms process
- Wash and remove stems of the mushrooms. Pat dry,drizzle with olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a sauce pan. Add chopped garlic and onions. Saute till transparent..
- Add the chopped stem of mushroom and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add the minced shrimp,sauces,herbs and salt if required. Stir fry till nicely done for around 3 to 4 minutes..
- Now put it on a plate. Add fresh coriander..
- Preheat oven to 200°. Start stuffing the cavity of the mushroom with this filling..
- Place on a baking tray. Bake uncovered at 180° for 15 minutes..
- Serve right away with sauce of your choice..
The Bald Chef adds a tease of remoulade sauce to give this recipe. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until melted. Stir in shrimp and bread crumbs. Drain liquid from caps; fill with shrimp mixture. Sausage Cream Cheese Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are the ultimate delicious appetiser for any occasion!