Mushroom Rice. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, garlic and green onion until mushrooms are cooked and liquid has evaporated. Stir in chicken broth and rice.
Mushroom Rice is a dish that makes most people feel homey and cozy because it's a dish that many of us grew up with. The idea here is a skillet with flavorful rice and a whole lot of mushrooms mixed into it. It's just all these comforting things jiving together in just one pan and eaten with a fork. You go for it roasting braise Mushroom Rice accepting 15 technique and 7 than. Here you go arrive.
method of Mushroom Rice
- Prepare 1.5 cups of small grain rice (i used Tulaipanji).
- Prepare 7-9 of nos medium sized mushrooms cut into 2 halves.
- It's 1 of big onion cut into slices.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped mint leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- It's 2 of nos cinnamon sticks.
- It's 1 of no star anise.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water(since rice is soaked otherwise 3 cups).
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, garlic and spring onion until mushrooms are cooked and liquid has evaporated. Stir in chicken stock and rice. Season with parsley, salt and pepper.
Mushroom Rice little by little
- Soak rice into water for atleast 30 minutes. Then drain the water with the help of a strainer. Spread the rice on a paper towel for drying..
- Now hot a pan on medium heat and put the butter into the pan. When the butter will melt add the cinnamon Sticks and sliced onions and sauté until they become translucent. Now add chopped ginger and garlic accordingly and stir for 2-3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes add the soaked dried rice in the pan and stir constantly until the rice becomes light and butter comes out. Now add mushrooms and mix very gently with the rice..
- In the meantime boil the water in a separate vessel adding salt and star anise into it. Pour the water carefully over the rice and add worcestershire sauce, and black pepper powder to the pan..
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook the rice in high flame for 5 minutes. Then in low flame cook till the water soaked by the rice fully. Meanwhile stir the rice once again with gentle hand and add some chopped mint leaves and spring onions over the rice..
- When the water will be soaked completely turn off the oven. The Mushroom Rice will be ready after 10 minutes of standing time. Finally serve the rice with a dash of chopped spring onions, mint leaves and sprinkle some red chilli flakes over it..
- TIP:- I have added scrambled egg whites. If you wish then you may add paneer or tofu too..
Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. I didn't have mushrooms on hand! I just used enough gravy to keep the rice moist! Stir in the water and Greek seasoning. Tip the rice into a sieve, rinse under cold running water, then leave to drain.