Soya Chunks- Mushroom-Peas Pulao. Soya bean needs no introduction as there is no other legume which packs more protein than it does. While there are many ways to gorge onto its proteins, the best one is to use soya chunks which are protein rich, easy to cook and has a great taste neutrality which means it can be combined with any food to make it protein rich without affecting its taste. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani.
Soya Chunks and rice recipe is a good way of getting nutrition and taste. Let us learn to make Soya Chunks Pulao with chef Ruchi. A protein packed one pot meal made in pressure cooker using Soya protein and peas that is convenient to pack in lunch box for kids and adults alike. You doing roasting poach Soya Chunks- Mushroom-Peas Pulao accepting 17 ingredients including 5 including. Here is how you do.
instructions of Soya Chunks- Mushroom-Peas Pulao
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of soya chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 4-5 of beans chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 1 of big onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli slitted.
- You need 6-7 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1-2 of black cardamoms.
- Prepare 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- It's 4-5 of cloves.
- You need 1 of " cinnamon.
- It's To taste of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of ghee/oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Soya chunks are also called as meal maker and is considered a great source of protein for the vegetarians and is considered as a meat substitute. Soya Chunks-Vegetable Pulao Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Unbelievably tasty yet easy to prepare, the Soya Mutter Pulao is a wholesome treat that your entire family will love. It features an interesting combination of soya chunks and green peas, which contrast each other well in appearance, flavour and texture too.
Soya Chunks- Mushroom-Peas Pulao separately
- Soak the basmati rice for 30 minutes and drain. Boil it with water by adding cardamoms, cloves, little bit ghee/oil and salt a pinch. Cook the rice firm and al dente but not mushy. Keep it aside..
- Boil water in a pan. Add in soya chunks, green peas, beans and a pinch of salt. Boil for few minutes and drain them to a colander. Remove the soya chunks, rinse them well in cold water. Drain and squeeze excess water and set aside..
- Heat ghee/oil in a pan. Add onion, green chilli, cinnamon, cashewnut, raisins and fry till onion turns translucent. Add mushroom and fry for a while. Next add soya chunks, green peas, beans, carrot and salt. Mix well and saute for few minutes..
- Now add boiled rice, mix well and saute for a minute or two. Add chopped coriander leaves. Cover it and turn off the flame..
- Thus soya chunks-mushroom-peas pulao is ready to be served hot with raita..
While the pulao does feature the standard assortment of spices, it also has the added benefit of a chilli-garlic paste, which imparts a. Soya Chunks Pulao Soya is in rich in protein and a very healthy food for kids and adults. Try this easy Soya chunks puloa recipe. This is Soya chunks Pulao recipe using electric cooker. A simple and clean pulao, taste fantastic with any spicy curries or gravies.