Mushroom Paratha. My Mushroom Paratha is a different way to enjoy this delicious and popular Indian flatbread. A whole wheat wrapper is stuffed with a spicy mushroom-onion mixture, then roasted on the griddle. Mushroom Paratha is my recent try.
Mushroom Paneer Recipe with step by step pics. This paneer mushroom gravy is a restaurant style recipe with a super delicious taste. In a bowl, add atta and salt and mix well to combine. You see to stewing coddle Mushroom Paratha applying 17 prescription furthermore 10 including. Here is how you gain.
method of Mushroom Paratha
- It's of For Mushroom palak Stuffing:.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 5-6 of Mushroom, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Spinach roughly chopped.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried mango powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It's As needed of Warm water for kneading the dough.
- It's 2 of Potatoes, peeled and boiled.
- It's 2 cups of For dough: Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's As needed of Water for kneading dough.
- It's As needed of For Paratha: some extra wheat flour for rolling butter or oil for roasting.
Add a tbsp of oil or ghee and rub into the dough. Mushrooms, fresh green peas and paneer are combined with whole wheat flour to make these mouth-watering parathas. These shallow fried breads are much more than mere accompaniments and when. Similar Recipes, Aloo Paratha Cabbage Paratha Radish Paratha Egg Paratha Onion Paratha Rajma Paratha Paneer Paratha Capsicum Cheese Paratha Mushroom Paratha.
Mushroom Paratha instructions
- For Stuffing: Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add mushroom and saute for one minute..
- Now add spinach leaves and saute for 1 minute. Add salt, turmeric powder and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add coriander powder, dried mango powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Saute for 1 minute. Add potatoes while crumbling them roughly. Mix well with the spatula. Cook for 2 minutes or till the stuffing dries completely..
- Remove from heat and let it cool completely..
- For Dough: Add wheat flour, salt and enough water to make a soft dough. Knead well to make a smooth dough. Apply little oil to the dough and knead well..
- Cover with a muslin cloth and set aside for 15 minutes. Divide the dough into equal sized balls..
- For Paratha: Spread some flour and roll out one dough ball into a circle. Brush little oil, and place mixture in the center of the dough circle..
- Bring together all the sides in the center and seal tightly.Press lightly to seal the edges well. Roll out again into a circle with the help of some flour..
- Heat a pan. Roast rolled circles from both sides. Apply a little oil on both sides. Roast until golden brown from both sides..
- Have it in breakfast or lunch with pickle and a of tea and relish..
Tags: Spanish, mushroom, Pizza, Paratha, Coke Lounge, Host Maham. A paratha (parāṇṭhā) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Myanmar. Masala paratha - soft and little flaky, square shaped Indian flat-bread made with whole wheat Masala paratha recipe - a nice variation to the paratha when you are bored of having simple, plain paratha. Paratha, a stuffed Indian Bread which is so delicious and generally served as main dishes in most of the Indian Restaurants. Paneer Paratha is a popular whole wheat Indian flatbread.