Mushroom Masala curry.
You can boiling pressure-cook Mushroom Masala curry working 14 method furthermore 7 as well as. Here is how you sew up.
prescription of Mushroom Masala curry
- You need 2 packets of Mushroom(roughly chopped).
- It's 3 of onions.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- It's 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste(instead of fresh garlic & ginger).
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It's 1 small spring of curry leaves.
Mushroom Masala curry ingredients
- Wash the mushrooms and roughly chopped them..
- Grind the masala in a mixer jar..
- Heat oil in a cooker.Add jeera, fennel seeds and curry leaves. Let it splutter. Add grind masala with turmeric and required amount of salt.
- Cover the cooker with lid and put whistle on it.cook it for till 2-3 whistles. By doing this the masala will cook in a mushy form as well as it become fluffier and we can save the time for another work.it's really a nice process..
- After opening the lid, now add all the spices and sauté for 5 minutes..
- Now add cleaned and chopped mushroom. Sauté it for 5 mins then add 1 &1/2 cup water, again cover the cooker and cook the mushroom for 3-4 whistles..
- Open the cooker and simmer for 5-10 mins for required consistency. Oil will start to float at this stage. Switch off & then add coriander leaves. Serve hot with chapatis or rice..