Mutton kheema /Kothu curry Masala. Spicy mutton kothu kari masala, is a very delicious and spicy hot curry or masala prepared with minced mutton. This spicy masala goes well with Rice, Indian bread varieties like Chapati, Poori and also with Dosa. You can serve it as sides or even mix with rice and consume, it tastes so good.
This non -vegetarian dish is very tasty and go well with rice, roti and chappathi. by princeej in Types > Recipes/Menus, recipe, and tamil. Mutton curry recipe - Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style spiced onion tomato gravy. You work steaming braise Mutton kheema /Kothu curry Masala using 11 technique so 5 together with. Here you are attain.
prescription of Mutton kheema /Kothu curry Masala
- You need 300 g of mutton kheema/minced.
- It's 3 of onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of oil.
- You need 2 tbspn of coriander leaves (chopped).
This is a generic Indian mutton recipe and not any regional one but you can add up your basic flavorings or masala to match your regional cuisine or to. Ambur mutton biryani recipe - arcot style biryani. What comes first in your mind when someone mentions AMBUR / ஆம்பூர்.…Biryani, right?? Enjoy your breakfast with Masala French Toast which serves as a healthy breakfast.
Mutton kheema /Kothu curry Masala prescription
- In a pressure cooker add the minced meat, ½ tspn red chilli powder,¼ tspn turmeric powder and salt. Add water and cook for 4-5 whistles..
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fennel powder. Saute till golden brown and add ginger garlic paste..
- Now add the tomato, red chilli powder,turmeric powder and ½ tspn salt..
- Saute till oil separates. Add the cooked meat and cover with lid..
- Open and simmer till water evaporates and turns into gravy. Garnish with coriander leaves..
You can have it with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Try to use boneless mutton piece and you are allowed to over cook the Now heat oil in a pan, add fennel and sizzle. Add in onions, curry leaves and green chilli and saute for few mins. add in chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder. Mutton Keema Recipe is a gravy curry recipe made with minced meat or it is usually called as mutton kheema or mutton keema. Mutton kheema or mutton keema tastes best along with hot rotis or parathas.