Egg masala. Egg masala gravy recipe - A simple, quick, flavorful, hot and delicious egg gravy that pairs well as a side with plain basmati rice, biryani, chapati, paratha and pulao. It also goes well with any flavored variety rice recipes like ghee rice, pudina rice, jeera rice, kuska rice or coconut milk rice. Egg masala gravy is a Indian dish made with boiled eggs, onions, tomatoes, whole spices & spice.
It is a simple recipe with basic ingredients and egg curry is commonly made when we do not wish to eat mutton or chicken in our daily regular diet. Egg Masala Curry Recipe, Learn how to make Egg Masala Curry (absolutely delicious recipe of Egg Masala Curry ingredients and cooking method) About Egg Masala Curry Recipe: Egg being the wonderful source of proteins can be used to make many delicious dishes. One such amazing dish is that of Egg Masala Curry where boiled eggs are just simmered in spicy masala gravy. You pull off browning steep Egg masala adopting 13 instructions including 3 furthermore. Here you go make it.
compound of Egg masala
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Channa dal.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- It's 2 of Onions sliced.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's of Water.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs boiled.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander.
Egg Masala Recipe, Learn how to make Egg Masala (absolutely delicious recipe of Egg Masala ingredients and cooking method) About Egg Masala Recipe: Maa ke haath ka khanna: Boiled eggs cooked in varied spices and masalas. Egg Masala is a popular South Indian dish especially in the Chettinad regions of Tamil Nadu. It is made using eggs, onions, urad dal and curry leaves. It can be made in a few minutes and is very delicious.
Egg masala singly
- Hard boil eggs and cool it under cold water. Remove shells and keep aside.
- Heat pan, add oil, when heated add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add channa dal and let it become golden brown. Add sliced onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add chopped garlic, tomatoes, salt, turmeric, chilli and coriander powders and sauté for another 1 minute. Add 400 ml water and cover the pan. Cook further 10 minutes until the onion and tomatoes cooked very well. Take the lid off and Now cook another 10 minutes. Adjust consistency with water if it is too dry..
- On the other hand, make small slits on the egg and toss it for few seconds on a pan with sprayed oil, salt and little turmeric powder. Stop when the skin of the egg turns slight crispy and golden brown. Add this onto the onion tomato masala we made and mix. Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with hot rice/Chapatis..
You can try it as a side dish or even as a starter in parties and celebrations. The base for South Indian Egg Curry Recipe is very basic Indian masala. Onion tomato, ginger garlic and the spice powders. Make it as spicy as you want. If you love more spice (hey there, we can be friends!