A Hearty Beef Casserole 🇮🇹🍅🍄🍷🍜. If you like meatball subs, you'll love this tangy casserole—it has all the rich flavor of the popular sandwiches with none of the mess. Italian bread is spread with a cream cheese mixture, then topped with meatballs, spaghetti sauce and cheese. Served with a green salad, it's a hearty meal the whole family enjoys.
Place steak in a flat, non-metallic dish. Pour over Less Salt Soy Sauce making sure all meat is well coated. In a large bowl, combine the beans, cracker crumbs, ketchup, brown sugar, onion, barbecue sauce, mustard, salt and pepper; add beef. You accomplish boiling boil A Hearty Beef Casserole 🇮🇹🍅🍄🍷🍜 accepting 19 procedure as well as 2 so. Here you go do justice.
ingredients of A Hearty Beef Casserole 🇮🇹🍅🍄🍷🍜
- You need 500 g of minced beef.
- You need 1 of big red onion, diced.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of mushrooms diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of grinded black n pepper.
- It's 1 stalk of fresh (!) rosemary, chop roughly.
- Prepare of or crushed it in palm of your hand.
- It's 1 of fresh bay leaf.
- You need 3 tbs of chopped parsley.
- You need 3 tbs of Tomato passata.
- You need 1 cup of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rice Bran oil.
- You need of Side dish:.
- It's of Steam Jasmine Rice.
- It's of Mixed raw salad of your choice with the.
- Prepare of Dressings: mix salt, 1 tbs of Modena Balsamic Vinegar,.
- You need 1 tbs of Lupin Extra Virgin Olive oil.
Perfect for those cold winter nights, this slow cooker beef stew is super tender and the meat just falls apart. It freezes really well too, so perfect for batch cooking. Enjoy favorites with tater tots, pasta and more. I made this hearty, layered Southwestern casserole for a dinner meeting once, and now, I'm asked to bring it every time we have a potluck.
A Hearty Beef Casserole 🇮🇹🍅🍄🍷🍜 method
- In a wok hear 1/2 cup oil, add the mince and stir fry, halfway add the onion and stir, sprinkle salt & a dash of grinded black pepper & stir fry for 1' until the meat is slightly brown.Then add the garlic, rosemary crushed it in your palm hand, bay leaf and stir fry for 2'. Then add the red wine and stir for 1' then add the tomato passata and water. Mix and put the lid on, lower the heat into simmer and cook for 3' or until no more liquid gravy left. Turn off and remove. Put into a serving dish..
- To serve with a hot fluffy Rice with a side dish mixed raw salad toss with dressinf s and a glass of white vine 🍾🥂.
This is an easy to make recipe that is great for potlucks, church gatherings, holidays, or outside gatherings. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, water, beans and, if desired, green chilies. Dig into these big, beefy bakes. They're the hearty, comforting weeknight classics the family craves..