Minced beef served with boiled green beans, carrots and rice. SPICED MINCE WITH GREEN BEANS AND HOMMUSThe Healthy. Adult with Beef, Rice, Carrots and Green Beans Flavor in Sauce Chunks in Gravy. Our wholesome dog foods are made with natural ingredients, such as beef, rice and vegetables in a savory broth for a taste dogs can't resist.
If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and share it with your friends! Put green beans and carrots in a saucepan with enough water to cover. You can serve some steamed rice on the side. You cook grilling nuke Minced beef served with boiled green beans, carrots and rice proving 15 prescription so 4 than. Here you go hit.
ingredients of Minced beef served with boiled green beans, carrots and rice
- You need 250 gms of basmati rice.
- You need 500 gms of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed ginger.
- Prepare 2 of big tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of big onions diced.
- It's 1 of pilipili Maji (Hoho).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It's Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced green beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of unsalted butter.
Start the rice right before you start the beef and they'll both The traditional Cantonese minced beef and eggs are usually braised with green peas. Top steamed rice or noodles with it to make a hearty and healthy meal. It's also perfect to make ahead. When boiled green beans are fresh and crisp like this, they make not just a great side dish, but a wonderful snack that you can serve and eat as finger food, and get that peculiar satisfaction that we humans get when we eat something crunchy and salty.
Minced beef served with boiled green beans, carrots and rice in succession
- Wash the rice and rince unti the water comes out clear. Put the rice in a clean pot, add 2 cups of water, 1 tsp oil and salt and put on heat to boil. Let it boil rapidly for 5 minutes. Reduce the heat and let it cook until ready. Cover tightly..
- Put the green beans and carrots in a cooking pot and add 1 cup of water, pinch of salt and let it boil for 5 minutes. Let it remain crunchy. Pour out excess water and put a tsp of butter, mix well and cover..
- For the minced beef, fry the onions until golden brown, add garlic and ginger...add the meat and stir well, cook over low Heat for about 10 minutes, add the tomatoes, hoho, cumin, Black pepper and soy sauce, continue simmering on medium heat. Add the salt and 1/4 cup of wAter.. let's it continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until ready..
- Serve hot with the other accompaniments..
I have quite a few green beans recipes on. Soft bean curd, green beans, and diced carrots in our spicy sauce. Boiled snow pea tips served in our savory broth topped with wolfberries. Minced beef, cilantro, mushrooms and egg served on a bed of crispy rice noodles. Served with a piece of meat, rice, and sweet plantain fritters.