Pasta with beef mince and roasted nuts. Great for leftover pasta to use up the next day. Just reheat in the mince meat sauce and mix it all together. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community.
I am following the first Coronavirus menu that you made and so far have made the beef and veggie soup, the creamy chicken pasta, tuna casserole. This quick ground beef pasta recipe makes great use of ground beef and pasta, kids love it as well. A very good side dish for vegetable dishes, but you can. You wind up sizzling seethe Pasta with beef mince and roasted nuts testing 7 compound than 3 so. Here is how you get someplace.
ingredients of Pasta with beef mince and roasted nuts
- It's 250 grams of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 of onion choped.
- Prepare 200 grams of pasta.
- You need 3 tbsp of mixed nuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 50 grams of cheese mozzarella grated.
Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors. This easy, comforting dish of pasta and ground beef gets its great flavor from lots of garlic, spicy seasonings Recipe Variations. Ground beef, yogurt, and pasta take center stage in this hearty Middle Eastern dish. Add the pine nuts, and cook for another minute until dark brown.
Pasta with beef mince and roasted nuts gradually
- Boil the pasta..
- Meanwhile fry choped onions and mince until brown, pour a can of choped tomatoes in..
- Put pasta on a plate . Top with a mince mix , then cheese and roasted nuts. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds..
Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty sauce and lots and lots of cheese. It is perfect for a busy night, and is perfect for feeding a crowd. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the ground beef.